Private Country Setting on 3.58 Acres. Beautiful 5-bedroom 2.5 bath home with built-in entertainment center, a built-in wood stove with rock & mantle. Laminate floors in formal dining area, kitchen, bedroom & laundry room. Jack & Jill closets in 2 bedrooms. Built-in storage in the hallway. Interior has been freshly painted. Upper level has a Mini Split heat and air-conditioning unit on both north and south sides of home. A big master suite with walkout balcony. Master bathroom with double vanities and large walk-in closet. Another bedroom with walkout balcony & half bath. Lower level with family room, and an energy efficient furnace with central air. Deck on west side of home. Fenced back yard with 7X7 firepit and garden area. Detached 2 car garage with concrete floor and 2 single door openers. R.V. parking with electric hookup. Horse corrals and loafing shed for horses. 6 zones pressurized irrigation for yard. Handlines for hayfield and wheel line for pasture. Easy to show, ready for new family.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,753 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
2,753 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Jerome School District #261
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upper Level
- Family Room
- Lower Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,473 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 280 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. One, Insert, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Metal, Frame
- Manual Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sp
- Partial, Metal, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Garden, Horses, R.V. Parking, Manual Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
2nd Jerome exit, turn left off of exit, turn right on 500 W, house is about 2.75 miles on left.
Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard