This attractive well cared for brick home is situated on a nice corner lot and has plenty of ample living space to call home. With much fresh paint and a nice cultured marble surround in the full bathroom, this comfortable home is move in ready. This kind of opportunity does not come around often. Be sure to take a look soon.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
1,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Minidoka County School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Wall Furnace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Irrigation Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Corner Lot, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
North on A Street to 2nd Street, then West to 301
Cash, Consider All, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard