Welcome to a classic Tuscan with custom finishes! This stunning home has been recently updated respecting its roots while bringing it into the current era. Located in the Morning Sun subdivision on a sizable lot on over 1/3 of an acre. This home features 4 beds, 3.5 baths with new paint, new wide plank LVP, new carpet, updated theater room, new Polk Audio interior surround sound speakers. Enjoy a dry sauna, travertine tile, soaker tub, a transition room with extra pantry storage, & a butcher block island that makes this a chef's dream! Also features an office space with separate outside entrance, schedule a showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4,210 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Morning Sun Subdivision (Twin Falls)
4,210 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Twin Falls School District #411
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,210 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Gas Range
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Two, Gas, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Den/Office, Formal Dining, Family Room, Sauna/Steam Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Granite Counters, Wood/Butcher Block Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System.
From Falls Ave. turn S on Meadow View Lane, turn W on Sun Meadow Dr. Home on N side of road
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, VA Loan, HomePath
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard