The perfect 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath family home, centrally located in the heart of Meridian. Minutes to the freeway, The Village and restaurants. Only 4 years old. Home features large great room, spacious kitchen including upgraded cabinets, granite counter tops, and stainless appliances. Large upstairs master bedroom and bathroom with walk in closet and dual vanities- 4 additional spacious bedrooms and tons of storage. Easy maintenance landscape.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,326 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Canterbury Commons (Meridian)
2,326 Sq. Ft. (approx)
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,326 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Built-In
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Irrigation Available, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
N. from I- 84 on Ten Mile, E. on Pine, S on Haven Cove, E on Jaylor, S. on Stucker, To Property - Stucker turns into Snyder.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard