This property in Wilder, Idaho offers stunning views of the Snake River and no HOA, providing the freedom to customize the space to your specific needs. With a spacious shop, RV parking, and no backyard neighbors, wood and pellet stoves, you have plenty of storage and privacy. The home features a full basement that is ready to be finished, new HVAC, flooring, water heater, and roof. Skylights create a bright and inviting atmosphere, and the property is equipped with a private well and septic system. This is a rare opportunity to own a versatile property in a beautiful location - don't miss out!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,689 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,689 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Homedale Joint District #370
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 11L x 13W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 408 SqFt Area
- Family Room
- Lower Level, 406 SqFt Area
- 12L x 14W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 143 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,972 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 717 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- 2. Two, Pellet Stove, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler Syst
- Full, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1/2 - .99 AC, Garden, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Full Sprinkler System, Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
W I84 exit 27, S Centennial, W Simplot/Hwy 19, S Hwy 95, E Homedale RD
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard