This great Eagle property boasts a spacious and airy living area with large windows, seamlessly connected to the kitchen dining space. Upstairs, you'll find a a master bedroom with a walk-in closet, dual vanities, three bedrooms, an office/bonus room, and a conveniently located laundry room. The price includes attractive features such as quartz kitchen countertops, a fully landscaped yard, full fencing, and the added perk of no rear neighbors. The home also comes with a patio cover, providing a perfect outdoor space for relaxation and entertainment.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,841 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,841 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Sewer Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 16W, Upper Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 210 SqFt Area
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 208 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,841 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Tankless Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Auto Spri
- Full, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Travel N on HWY 55, L on Hill Rd, R on Echohawk, L on Blackstone, R on Caracaras
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard