60's charm and a HUGE yard in the highly sought after Grandee Sub off Northview. This adorable home has a lot to offer! Pull into the long curved driveway and enjoy sitting in a chair on the classic covered front porch. Large designated primary bedroom w/ rear sliding door, two guest bedrooms and a very big flex/4th bedroom complete w/ double walk in closet and private exit to outside. Recent upgrades include NEW interior and exterior paint, flooring in bathroom and kitchen, countertops, refrigerator, rain gutters w/ leaf filters, roof, lights, interior doorknobs, and soft close bathroom cabinetry. Furnace, Trex Deck and shower upgraded/added in the past 5 years. Plenty of original character, some valuable updates and a little room for the imagination. Mid Century lovers, get ready... This one is waiting for you!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,689 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,689 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 11L x 14W, Main Level
- Family Room
- Main Level, 266 SqFt Area
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 154 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,689 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Auto Spri
- Full, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Bus on City Route, Dog Run, Irrigation Available, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From N Cole Rd, East on Settlers Dr, South on N Eldorado St
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard