Nice Ranch style horse property located conveniently between Twin Falls and Filer. This home and pasture sits on a quiet cul de sac with white vinyl fencing and 2.5 water shares. 4 car garage with built in storage shelves. Private well and septic. Plenty of room for RV Parking or your horse trailer. Bring your horses and cattle and watch them graze off irrigated pasture right from your back deck. Kitchen area includes tiled floors with a JenAire stove, double ovens and built in refrigerator. Granite counter tops and tile kitchen floor. Master bedroom has double walk in closets.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Twin View Estates
2,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Twin Falls School District #411
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,156 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 544 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Heat Pump Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Drip Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System, Irri
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Cross Fenced, Fence/Livestock, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens, Cul-De-Sac, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
South of Hwy 30 and 2500 E. Go 1 1/4 miles. Turn left on Twin View Ln. Second house on the left.
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, 1031 Exchange
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard