Two cottages, both built as homes and seperatly metered! Set amongst a myriad of flowers these small spaces are delightful. Both have two bedrooms, one bath and are close to downtown! (Main house has no closet in one bedroom)..Walk to downtown, shopping, eating and close to Whitewater park! Could be used as a rental with rents of $2000 for front home, $1500 in the back. Was rented long term for $1750 and $1200. Freshly painted, hardwood throughout and the charm of the north end. Call me for more information! Buyer to verify all. DEDICATED PARKING FOR BACK HOUSE IN ALLEY.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
897 sq. ft
897 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 9L x 10W, Main Level
- 6L x 13W, Main Level
- 12L x 11W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 90 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 897 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Alley Access.
- Drip Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System, Full
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Bus on City Route, Garden, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
State Street, left on 23rd to Jefferson, right on Jefferson
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard