NEW PRICE! Adorable vintage bungalow on the outside, totally remodeled to the studs on the inside; including addition & electric, plumbing, walls, roof, flooring, fixtures, heating/AC units, insulation, baths, kitchen. Large, private main suite downstairs. Quartz kitchen counters, Oak floors & original built-ins in the living room. Lush rear yard w/ a covered porch, garden shed & full sprinklers. Concrete parking pad, large enough for 3 cars or an RV. This would make a great Airb&b. In the heart of the North End, close to downtown, shopping & connector. Includes Refrigerator, washer & dryer.
Single Family, 1 Story
990 sq. ft
990 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 12L x 18W, Lower Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 234 SqFt Area
- 9L x 11W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Lower Level, 216 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 592 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 398 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Granite/Tile Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- RV Access/Parking, Alley Access.
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Bus on City Route, Garden, Sidewalks, Chickens, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
State St., N on 22nd St., W on Ellis
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard