LUCKY YOU! Here's your POT OF GOLD! Everything you've been looking for and more. This darling Caldwell home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a loft, family room and separate living space. Gorgeous kitchen with dedicated dining area and an open concept for the entertainer in you. Features like; multiple walk in closets, large utility room on the upper level and a fully fenced perimeter set this home above the rest! All this, PLUS a spacious 3 car garage and extra room for street parking. This location offers easy access to the freeway and Hwy 20/26 to Chinden Blvd making commuting a breeze. Don't miss out on seeing everything this home has to offer!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,607 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,607 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Vallivue School District #139
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,607 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Hwy 20/26 (Franklin Rd.), north on Ward, right on Cimarron, left on Colville becomes Thunder
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard