The Umpqua provides a dramatic space coupled with function and style in this impressive two-story home. The first floor is home to a large den, an open kitchen with ample counter space and cupboards storage, and breakfast bar. The dining room and expansive living room are made even more dramatic by the high ,open ceilings. Located on the main floor, the spacious and private main suite features an impressive dual vanity bathroom with a separate shower, soaking tub and large closet. Upstairs, are three sizable bedrooms with large closets and all share a central bathroom.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,578 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Estates at West Highlands
2,578 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Middleton School District #134
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 16W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 208 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,578 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Gas Range
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Ceiling.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Den/Office, Great Room, Rec/Bonus, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Drip Spri
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Irrigation Available, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From HWY 44 , Go North on Cemetery Road pass Willis Road. Turn East on Meadow Park BLVD. Follow back and turn South on Perth Ave.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard