At 1800 square feet , the Orchard is an efficiently designed mid-sized single level home offering both space and comfort. The open kitchen is a chef's dream, with counter space galore, plenty of cabinet space and a breakfast bar.The expansive living room and adjoining dining area complete this eating and entertainment space, with the added appeal of an optional desk or beverage center. The spacious and private main suite boasts a dual vanity bathroom, separate shower and an enormous closet.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Estates at West Highlands
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Middleton School District #134
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 16W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 208 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Gas Range
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Ceiling.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Great Room, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry, Kitchen Island, Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Drip Spri
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Irrigation Available, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From HWY 44 , Go North on Cemetery Road pass Willis Road. Turn East on Meadow Park BLVD. Follow back and turn South on Perth Ave.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard