Turn-key stick built move in ready home completed in April 2022 located in the Well established Wagon Wheel subdivision. The home has a view of Tamarak Ski Resort and surrounding mountains. There is no wasted space and is a house with a lot of storage. Perfect home for a weekend getaway or permanent residence. The home was built by Mountain Townhomes with quality materials keeping complete LP efficiency in mind. No chopping or hauling wood in the winter months. Quiet lane with lots of privacy and mature trees which provides for a nice evening fire inside or out a BBQ area and plenty of space for all of your toys. There is a 10x20 shed located on the property which includes shelving, workbench, overhead storage, access to lighting and plenty of room for your ATV's. The property also includes an RV pad area for long term guests which includes 30amp, water and sewer hookup, The home is connected to city sewer and has it's own well with a water purification system throughout the home.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
858 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
0 Not Applicable
858 Sq. Ft. (approx)
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #421
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 858 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Other, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Owned
- Other. Forced Air.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Garden, R.V. Parking, Wooded, Winter Access.
Hwy55, east on Loomis Ln. , south spring valley, east on lake trail, right on wagon wheel, right on cascade turns into Singletree
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Owner Will Carry, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard