Get $15k with the CBH SUMMER LOVING PROMO NOW thru 6/30. The Olivia 1522 is the perfect single level with the right amount of space on a great sized homesite! Enter to a private entry with two front bedrooms and a bathroom. Vaulted great room with large picture windows is the perfect space for your next relaxing evening. Master bedroom is private from the rest of the bedrooms and features a walk-in shower and roomy closet. Photos are similar. All selections are subject to change without notice, please call to verify.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,522 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,522 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #193
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 13W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 266 SqFt Area
- 10L x 12W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 182 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,522 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Main Street to Air Base Road. South on 5th W. West on SW Smith Rd/W18th S. Street. South SW Cooper Ave. West SW Shikira Street. North on SW Sharpshinned Ave.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard