Festival of Homes $20K in savings has been applied off the purchase price. The Olivia 1522 is the perfect single level with the right amount of space on a great sized homesite! Enter to a private entry with two front bedrooms and a bathroom. Vaulted great room with large picture windows is the perfect space for your next relaxing evening. Master bedroom is private from the rest of the bedrooms and features a walk-in shower and roomy closet. Photos are similar. All selections are subject to change without notice, please call to verify. Contact us on Smart + Safe Home features. RCE-923.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,522 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,522 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 13W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 266 SqFt Area
- 10L x 12W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 182 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,522 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Main Street to Air Base Road. South on 5th W. West on SW Smith Rd/W18th S. Street. South SW Cooper Ave. West SW Shikira Street. North on SW Sparrow Place.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard