Get $20k with the CBH SUMMER LOVING PROMO NOW thru 6/30. Pursue hobbies, get crafty, feel cozy, or entertain guests in the Amelia 2636. Rediscover the benefits of quality time in the open kitchen, dining, and living areas. The main level is ideal for hosting gatherings or entertaining guests, and the patio is perfectly situated to blend outdoor unwinding and indoor relaxation. Escape upstairs to find all bedrooms positioned cleverly around a large loft. The primary suite spans the full width of the home and features an en suite bathroom and a truly impressive walk-in closet. With a thoughtful floor plan, unbeatable square footage, and an abundance of flexible living spaces, the Amelia makes it easy to love where you live. Photos are similar. All selections are subject to change without notice, please call to verify.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,636 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,636 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #193
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 16L x 14W, Upper Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 288 SqFt Area
- 9L x 14W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 224 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,636 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
From Airbase Rd, S 18th W St, E 34th W, S Cooper Ave
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard