Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity to own a great family home in one of the Most Desired School Districts in Twin Falls. Fantastic location - Close to Shopping, Restaurants, the Green Belt and Great Nearby Parks. This rare, 4 bedroom, 2 bath house on a large lot also boasts Tons of Storage; Custom Kitchen Backsplash & Tile Work; New Windows, HVAC and Carpet. Move in ready!!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,520 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sierra Estates (Twin Falls)
1,520 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Twin Falls School District #411
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,520 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
From Falls Avenue, N. on Madrona, Right on Bitterroot
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard