The Chandler 1447 has so much to offer in the perfect single level plan. With all rooms located on one side of the house, utilize the other side for playing hostess in your open living room and chef in the kitchen and more private dining room. What more could you ask for with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and lots of space to kick back and relax. Come check out the newest phase of Morning View! Photos are similar. All selections are subject to change without notice. Call for estimated completion date. RCE-923
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,447 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,447 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #193
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 13W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 224 SqFt Area
- 11L x 9W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 169 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,447 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
From Airbase Rd., S. on 5th. W on 18th South St, S on Cooper Ave, W on Shikra, N on Sparrow Pl.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard