Small acreage property located on the Payette River. The pasture is fully fenced, the ditch has water in it year round and irrigation pipe is set so you can enjoy farming your own hay or having your animals or livestock be fed well for the majority of the year. Access the river from your door. Fish, hunt or just enjoy the fresh air. Water rights are available as well as mineral rights for the property. This piece of land has it all. It's close to town yet still has a great rural feel. The house has 3 LARGE bedrooms, 2 LARGE bathrooms, LARGE kitchen w/plenty of cabinets & oversized island, family room and separate living room. LVP flooring throughout the house NO CARPET. Covered back patio. Large shop, storage shed and plenty of space to store your toys.
Residential - Farm, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,514 sq. ft
Cattle, Horses, Poultry, Pasture, Sheep, Swine
Payette School District #371
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Flood Plain
- Full, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10 - 19.9 Acres, Pasture, Dog Run, Garden, Horses, Irrigation, R.V. Parking, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Take Fruitland Exit (Hwy 95) Cross River, Take A Right Killebrew, Property on the Right.
08N05W108700 & 08N05W108750
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard