This is an incredible property located on the East side of the Snake River across from Glenns Ferry Idaho. This property features two older homes and 9.9 acres with fenced pastures. The larger home is not financeable the smaller one is financeable. The property comes with 443 feet of Snake River frontage. Lots of shade trees and a private drive from a public road. Beautiful sunsets and outstanding views.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,112 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
2,112 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Glenns Ferry Joint District #192
Glens Ferry Mid
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,112 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Pellet Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler Syst
- Partial, Fence/Livestock
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, Views, Rolling Slope, Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
East on Interstate 84 to Glenns Ferry Exit. Rt. to W. First Ave. East to E. bound Frontage Rd. to E. Pasadena Valley Rd. Turn left cross River first place on the right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard