This light-filled and peaceful retreat is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with views of stocked ponds, waterfalls, streams, walking paths, and acres of manicured and mature landscape. Professionally designed and spacious home features custom details: quartzite and concrete countertops, cabinetry, textured walls, metal/wood railings, door/cabinet hardware, plumbing/lighting fixtures, carpet, hardwood floors, millwork...and more!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4,590 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,590 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 16L x 16W, Main Level
- 11L x 14W, Main Level
- 21L x 19W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 256 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,697 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,893 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Three or More, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Stucco, Frame, Fiber Cement
- Covered Patio
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Drip Spri
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Sidewalks, Views, Cul-De-Sac, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Turn N onto Seven Oaks Way from Floating Feather Road. W on Brigantine, S on Longridge Pl.
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard