This absolutely GORGEOUS home built by Hunter Homes captures the views of Tamarack right off the upstairs balcony! WOW! This wooded lot located in Donnelly's most desirable community, Whistler's Cove, backs up directly to Bureau of Reclamation public land with NO BACK NEIGHBORS! Enjoy the timber and privacy in your mountain dream home. The community offers a pathway with direct access to Lake Cascade. This home will be completed in early summer of 2023 - inquire now for input on selection and finish options. Home is completely framed - walk through anytime and don't forget to check out the views! Close to town in Donnelly, Gold for Hot Springs, Tamarack Ski Resort, Boulder Creek boat dock & McCall. Buyer to Verify All Info. *Photos Similar*
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,233 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hunter Homes, Inc.
2,233 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #421
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 15L x 13W, Main Level
- 13L x 8W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 195 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,233 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Covered Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Views, Borders Public Owned Land.
Hwy 55, w on Loomis, S on Spring Valley, W on lake Trail, S on Cascade, E on Wildwood S on Smoky, E on Jacks Ln, S on Jacks Loop to home
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard