Welcome to 1701 Pine Street! This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath rambler is *impeccable*. Upon entry you'll find a stylish formal living room which transitions into a completely updated, open-concept kitchen and sunken dining area with patio access. Just down the way are the large guest bedroom and bathroom followed by an amazing master suite, complete with extra large walk-in closet and incredibly spacious master bath. Upstairs you'll find a bonus family room with fireplace, two more bedrooms and third full sized bath. Situated on an oversized corner lot, this home boasts a fully fenced backyard, 30'x30' pull-through shop with alley access, covered patio with Trex decking and extra storage. This home is a rare find! Country privacy with city amenities! Don't miss this one.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,441 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,441 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Minidoka County School District #331
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,441 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Detached, Alley Access, Finished Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Covered Patio
- Manual Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sp
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Garden, Irrigation Available, Corner Lot, Manual Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
North on A Street, East on 17th Street to Pine, corner lot North side of street
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard