Come enjoy the peaceful small town appeal of Glenns Ferry! Great corner lot within blocks of the Snake River. This house features two master bedroom/bathrooms. Plenty of additional rooms to spread out with storage galore. New paint, carpet, flooring, countertops, fixtures and more. Move in Ready! Low maintenance exterior, newer architectural roof, nice sized detached 2 car garage with opener, and plenty of room to park your boat or RV or both!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,999 sq. ft
South Add Gf
1,999 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Glenns Ferry Joint District #192
Glens Ferry Mid
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,999 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Built-In
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. Bathroom Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Two Master Bedrooms, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, R.V. Parking, Corner Lot, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
I-84 E to old U.S. 30 W. Exit 121. Follow E 1st Ave and N commercial St to W Glenns Ferry
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard