Rates took a dip! Lock in before they go up. Charming Caldwell home located blocks from Indian Creek, The College of Idaho, and Fairview Golf course. It sits on a quiet dead end street w/ no neighbors in front. 952 sqft 2bd, 1 ba, 2 car garage. This home boasts a newly remodeled kitchen with a new dishwasher, slide in range, granite island, new flooring and cabinets. Original hardwood floors throughout. Nice view from the front- sit and watch the sunsets or enjoy the spacious treed backyard. ALL THAT'S MISSING IS YOU! 17x11 separate living space out back has insulation, sheetrock, power and carpet. Easy to heat and cool with a window unit AC or electric heater. Multiple possibilities: Man Cave, She Shed, home office or independent teen or college student room.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
952 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
0 Not Applicable
952 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Sewer Connected
Caldwell School District #132
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 10L x 11W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 110 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 952 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Manual Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sp
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Irrigation Available, Sidewalks, Views, Manual Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
S. on 10th, E. on Logan, N. on Oregon
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard