Enjoy all that McCall has to offer in this centrally located Aspen Village Condo. Close to downtown McCall, Ponderosa Park, McCall Golf Course and Davis Beach . Club Membership is provided to all owners and features an indoor pool, full gym and fitness center, classes, Racquetball and Pickleball courts, a seasonal outdoor pool and more. In addition to the 2 bedrooms, there is a large loft area that could be used as an additional sleeping area. New carpet, slate kitchen floors, stainless appliances, solid surface counters and a lovely patio that opens to a lawn common area. The living room features a wood stove that keeps the chill away on a cool day. Short term and long term rentals are allowed and being sold turnkey. HOA dues includes water, sewer, trash, internet, The Club membership in addition to the exterior maintenance & landscaping.
Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Condo
1,320 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,320 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Sewer Connected
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,320 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Wood, Frame
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bus on City Route, Tennis Court.
Hwy 55 (3rd Street) E on Park; N on Davis; E on Suitor; Building W is behind Aspen Market; End unit on N end of building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard