A timeless family home! Gardens right out of a magazine. With 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, this well cared for, brick home has charm and character that is hard to find in today's market. Beautiful natural light and lots of storage. Enjoy entertaining on the 2-acre lot while relaxing under the covered patio, enjoying the weather and majestic views. This home comes with tastes of agriculture right out the windows. A little bit country with close, easy access to town. Come see this home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,639 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
2,639 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Minidoka County School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,911 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 728 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Electric Heating. .
- 1. One.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
In Rupert Past the hospital a few miles out of town.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard