Embrace the country lifestyle on this incredible piece of property just a few minutes northeast of Rupert: 2.26 pristine acres with irrigated pasture (handlines included) and automatic sprinklers on the front lawn. Evergreen tree windbreak that is decades in the making. It has a mobile home that sits on top of a full, walk-out basement that can function as a second living unit or a great recreation room. Oversized 2 car garage with a lean to/carport. Numerous animal shelters and pens included. There is also the potential to split the property and build another home (buyer to verify all information). Newly remodeled shower in the basement. So many possibilities with this property... call your realtor to schedule a showing!
Residential - Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,780 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
0 Not Applicable
1,780 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Minidoka County School District #331
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 940 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 840 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Two Kitchens, Two Master Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Covered Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens.
North on Meridian Rd, Right on 300 North
RP09S24E100760, MH09S24E100760A 02
Cash, Private Financing Available, Other
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard