Great opportunity on this 3-bedroom 2 bath, single level family home. Spacious open floor plan that includes the living room, dining room and kitchen. With a convenient breakfast bar and pantry in the kitchen. Plant shelves in living room and kitchen area. A popular split bedroom floor plan with a large walk-in closet in master suite. Energy efficient furnace with central air. Fenced in back yard with automatic sprinklers and storage shed. R.V. parking area. A must-see home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,152 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Twin Falls School District #411
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,152 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, R.V. Parking, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
S. Washington, (L) Southwood Ave. (R) Ponderosa (L) Southwood Ave. (R) Dana St.
Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard