Location Location Location! This masterly crafted 4 bed / 3.5 bath stunning home perfectly blends mountain cabin and sleek modern design from the oversized single slab kitchen island to the massive exposed wood beams with unbeatable outdoor living space. Unparalleled views across a vast empty pasture with Nicks Peak, Lick Creek Summit, and Brundage mountain setting the backdrop makes you feel the serenity of being all alone however the convenience of being close to The McCall Golf Course, Ponderosa Park State Park, Davis Beach and Downtown McCall. The home features beautiful granite countertops, tile floors, tile baths/showers, hardwood floors, amazing garage, ample parking for all the toys and guests, very low maintenance landscaping with turf grass, rocks, flower, plants and trees means way more time playing and enjoying McCall and way less time maintaining the grounds. Call now for your private showing!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,642 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,642 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #421
Barbara Morgan STEM Academy
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,642 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater, Recirculating Pump Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Gas Range
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Insert, Propane.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Great Room, Rec/Bonus, Two Master Bedrooms, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Metal, Frame, Fiber Cement
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler System
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, R.V. Parking, Views, Winter Access, Auto Sprinkler System.
Spring Mountain Blvd, E. on Dragonfly Loop, Home is on the north side of Dragonfly Loop.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard