Desirable East Foothills home with quality workmanship throughout, such as 3/4" hardwood floors, wood beams, and limestone bathroom counter with real fossils. Main floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a sunken living room/karaoke pit. Lower level has a separate entrance with a kitchenette, ideal as home office, gym, rent out for extra income (previously rented for $1,600/mo), or give your guests a private place to stay. Back patio wired for hot tub. Generous grape vines. Incredible sunset views just a short walk out the door! Just minutes away from downtown Boise. No HOA fees! All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyer/agents to verify all info.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,577 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,577 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 14W, Main Level
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 182 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,827 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 750 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Recirculating Pump Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Two Kitchens, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Partial, Metal, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Views, Borders Public Owned Land, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Warm Springs, N on Pierce, R on Shenandoah
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard