Owner finance options at below market interest rate available! Beautifully updated home with a huge list of NEW updates including roof, hot water heater, HVAC, water softener, hardwood floors, newer exterior/interior paint, gas stove, stainless appliances, fridge, and clothes washer and dryer. Updated master bathroom with beautiful walk-in shower and dual vanities. Second master wing can be closed off or bathroom shared with 3rd bedroom. With 9' ceilings and gas fireplace this relaxing and ready for entertaining home will be a hit. All of this in a beautiful home on a corner lot with only 1 neighbor. Community features a pool, parks and walking paths. Walking distance to shopping, Sawtooth middle school, and short drives to all that Meridian has to offer.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,699 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,699 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 15W, Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Upper Level, 195 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,699 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. One, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Two Master Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Drip Spri
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Corner Lot, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
from Ustick & Linder, N on Linder, E on Loretta
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, FHA, Lease Purchase, Owner Will Carry, Private Financing Available
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard