Country Sophistication. For those who seek their own private Idaho, this south facing, lovingly remodeled country home sits on 5 acres. Beautiful interior details throughout, custom soft close cabinetry, engineered wood flooring, plantation shutters and spacious layout. Well-equipped cook’s kitchen with Kitchen-Aid gas cooktop, double ovens, pantry storage and granite counters. Room for animals, horses and toys. Outbuildings, perimeter fencing water shares and mature landscaping create a country oasis just minutes from town Trex deck, firepit area and drive through garage for easy access to backyard. Make an appointment and take a stroll around this lovely home today.
Single Family, 1 Story
3,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
0 Not Applicable
3,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Buhl Joint School District #412
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,842 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 958 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Granite/Tile Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Metal, Vinyl, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Drip Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System, Full
- Full, Metal, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, Chickens, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
From Hwy 30, S at 1400 E, West at 3800 to 1290 E
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard