**Save up to $25,000 now through April 31st.** **Contact us today to learn more! / TO BE BUILT ** The 1408 square foot Edgewood proves that a mid-size home can be more than it appears. Vaulted ceilings span the main bedroom as well as the spacious living room. The kitchen provides ample counter space and cupboard storage. The main bedroom is expansive, features two spacious closets and an ensuite with dual vanity.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,408 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Middleton School District #134
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 14W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 182 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,408 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Ceiling.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Partial Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation S
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Irrigation Available, Sidewalks, Views, Auto Sprinkler System, Partial Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Hwy 44, proceed North on Emmett Road, continue straight through roundabout. Turn right on W. Highland Ranch Pkwy, Left on Blue Lightening St, Left on W. Roper St
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard