Well maintained home near schools and shopping. Split bedroom design. Nice sized kitchen with a pantry. Automatic sprinklers in the front yard. R.V. parking off the street behind the fence. Easy access to highway for commuters. Great family home.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,092 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,092 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Emmett Independent District #221
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Views, Auto Sprinkler System.
Hwy 52 West, N on Mill Rd, left on Homestead to property
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan, HomePath
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard