Custom plan by Hunter Homes, Inc features a beautiful single-level with upstairs bonus & 3rd bathroom. This home is nestled in the timber in Donnelly's desirable community: Whistler's Cove. Enjoy the pathway down the Lake Cascade just right outside your door! This community backs up to Bureau of Reclamation public land with access to Cascade Lake. Close to town in Donnelly, Gold Fork Hot Springs, Boulder Creek boat dock, Tamarack Ski Resort & McCall. Short term rentals are allowed in this community. Buyer may have the option to make selections if desired. Home is currently in foundation stage - framing will begin in spring with completion sometime late summer 2023. Buyer to Verify All Info. *Photos Similar*
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,988 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hunter Homes, Inc.
1,988 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #421
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 16L x 13W, Main Level
- 13L x 10W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 208 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,988 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Covered Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC.
Hwy 55, W on Loomis, S on Spring Valley, W on Lake Trail, S on Cascade, E on Wildwood, S on Smoky, E on Jacks Ln, S on Jacks Loop to home
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard