Low maintenance living at its best! Welcome to this Gorgeous 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Townhome with all the features you've been dreaming of! Featuring an open kitchen with large center island for entertaining, white quartz countertops and white subway tile backsplash, Whirlpool Stainless appliances and chic grey Shaker wood-grain cabinetry. Living room opens onto a lovely patio for outdoor relaxation. Beautiful grey luxury LVP floors throughout living spaces, with soft grey carpeting in all bedrooms and upstairs hallway. Upstairs features three bedrooms including primary bedroom, which is conveniently separated from other two bedrooms by two bathrooms. Primary bath includes double vanities. Community space includes bocce ball court, gazebo and picnic tables and chairs for outdoor dining. Location, location, location! Close to downtown, BSU, shopping, and the freeway for quick commutes. Why waste time on home maintenance when you can relax in comfort with everything you need at your fingertips?
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
1,444 sq. ft
1,444 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 11L x 14W, Upper Level
- 13L x 10W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 154 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,444 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigatio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Sidewalks, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Broadway, Turn W on Melrose, S on Grant, E from Ivywild into firelane/drive
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard