This beautifully remodeled farmhouse is the perfect place to spread out and live on your own terms. Situated on 3 acres lined with trees, home boasts 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, formal dining, living room, great room, and washer/dryer hookups on both levels. Recently updated with granite countertops in kitchen and LVP throughout. Outside you'll find a stunning view of the mountains, shop with power, a large generator, fenced pastures, and mature fruit trees. Located between Twin and Burley, enjoy rural living with quick access to town. Schedule a showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
0 Not Applicable
3,061 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Minidoka County School District #331
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,211 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 850 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Views.
Heading W towards Kasota take exit 201, turn left and then turn left again on 300 S.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard