Charming home featuring vaulted ceilings, fireplace, and a split bedroom layout with a large primary suite. The bonus room above the garage provides ample space for extra living, office, hobby, or entertainment. Gorgeous granite countertops throughout the home add a touch of luxury. The extended patio in the spacious backyard provides even more space for outdoor living. Pre-listing inspection is available as well as home warranty.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,962 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,962 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Vallivue School District #139
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 15L x 15W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 100 SqFt Area
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 225 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,962 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. One, Gas, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Auto Spri
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Irrigation Available, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
I-84 to Nampa, exit 33A to Middleton, Right on Middleton, L Hunt to Oneida, W McGraw
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard