Fantastic 3 bed 2 bath home near schools and shopping! This home has a spacious kitchen, dining room and living room with 2 big beautiful bay windows. Nice size bedrooms with plenty of closet space. It has newer engineered hardwood flooring throughout. The sellers enclosed the porch on the side, it makes a lovely seating area. There is a shop with electrical and a workbench. The lawn is lush and green.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,432 sq. ft
1,432 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #193
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,432 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Finished Driveway.
- Metal, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Flood Plain, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
E on American Legion Blvd, S on S Roosevelt
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard