Beautiful home with soaring ceiling and lots of open space. Solar panels for reduced electric costs! 1 bedroom office on main level with 1/2 bath. Granite island on kitchen, loads of storage space. Master has walk in closet and spacious bath. Bonus room upstairs plus great room down. Fully fenced yard. RV parking & loads of curb appeal! Extras everywhere make this home show beautifully!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,546 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,546 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Nampa School District #131
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 17L x 16W, Upper Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 288 SqFt Area
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 272 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,546 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Family Room, Great Room, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Midland, w on Lone Star, S on Piano, W on Overture to address
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard