Welcome home to this meticulously kept mid-century charmer located just minutes from the College of Idaho. This home sits on a large corner lot with plenty of yard space in both the front and back yards. As soon as you step foot in the door, you'll notice the charm in every room! From the spacious living room with a huge window to the thoughtful storage spaces that are tucked into all areas of this home. The extended 1 car garage has been converted into a bedroom which houses the current master bedroom. This can easily be converted back to a garage, if you wish, and you'll still have a spacious 2 bedroom home! Many updates have been installed in this home such as NEW central air system, NEW furnace, and NEW interior and exterior paint, and more. This home has so much to love... come and see for yourself!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,344 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Caldwell School District #132
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,344 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. One, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Alley Access, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler Syst
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Chickens, Corner Lot, Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Cleveland, W on Linden, N on Wyoming to Ash
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard