Nestled amidst the serene landscapes of Sweet Ola, this exceptional residence offers a sanctuary of tranquility & unparalleled beauty. The idyllic setting showcases breathtaking views of rolling hills & majestic mountains, inviting you to bask in nature's embrace. This 3bed/2.5bath home is situated between Sweet Ola Hwy & Squaw Creek. Enjoy your Waterfront view from the expansive deck located off the open concept main living area. 2 ensuites, one on each level. The lower level is plumbed for a 2nd kitchen for separate living quarters or for a craft room or canning kitchen. Electrical & pad available and ready for a hot tub. Attached 3 car garage as well as a detached 1700 sq foot 4 bay shop complete with an air-conditioned room waiting for your gym equipment or could be the perfect man cave. Landscaping includes a fenced & tiered garden space. Property currently has been treated as a nature preserve enjoy views of deer and wild turkeys meandering through the property. Only 44 miles from Boise.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
0 Not Applicable
2,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Emmett Independent District #221
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 12L x 15W, Main Level
- 13L x 9W, Main Level
- 13L x 13W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Main Level, 180 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,340 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,260 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Wood. Forced Air.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Two Master Bedrooms, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached, Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Drip Sprinkler System
- Partial, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10 - 19.9 Acres, Garden, R.V. Parking, Views, Rolling Slope, Steep Slope, Winter Access, Drip Sprinkler System.
N Hwy 55 to Horseshoe Bend, L on Hwy 52, R on Sweet Ola Hwy, N for 4.9 miles to home on right side of hwy.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard