NEW PRICE for the NEW YEAR! Enjoy Idaho country living at its best! Bring all of the animals and toys. Great views of the foothills. REMODELED and modernized 6 plus acre Country Farm. Fenced pasture with pressurized irrigation. Owners took property from the "rough" to what it is TODAY. COMPLETE LIST OF RENOVATIONS attached. 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Great Living on the main level and Super large rec room/man cave downstairs. Windows with great views of your property. Emmett is a beautiful community with all the amenities close to your property. No ccr's ~ enjoy your home. Drive over the hill on Hwy 16 and see this awesome valley and your new home. 26x36 shop 220 volt outlet electricity and MotorHome Hookup. Fruit trees, vegetable garden and more.. Your piece of IDAHO HEAVEN is right here waiting for a new owner. --
Residential - Farm, Other
3,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
0 Not Applic.
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
Emmett Independent District #221
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned, Dryer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. One, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Brick, Frame
- Manual Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System, Ir
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Garden, Horses, Irrigation, R.V. Parking, Auto Sprinkler System, Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Hwy 16 take Johns S. to Salesyard Rd. West on Sales Yard to address.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard