Qualifies for 100% Rural Development financing! Nestled in bountiful orchards, seasonal fruit stands & Idaho's treasured vineyards, Homedale is a serene location only 37 miles from Boise. Welcome to this great home with an open concept living area and split bedroom floor plan. Wonderful neighborhood and backs up to a quiet acreage. Yard is completed with mature landscaping, fully fenced, and is move-in ready!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,165 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,165 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Sewer Connected
Homedale Joint District #370
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 12W, Main Level
- Family Room
- Main Level
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 168 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,165 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Auto Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Idaho Ave, S on Cascade, L on Utah, R on Silver Sage
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard