The Sundance 2710 floor plan gives you all the room you will need. The upstairs features four large bedrooms with a very spacious loft area. The main level boasts open concept dining room that flows into the kitchen, with a large family room off the kitchen. A large open kitchen, conveniently placed next to your laundry room and den/ 5th bedroom round off a wonderful home that has everything. Photos are similar. All selections are subject to change without notice; please call to verify.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,710 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,710 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #193
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 17L x 15W, Upper Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 285 SqFt Area
- 12L x 16W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 255 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,710 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Main Street to Air Base Road. South on 5th W. West on SW Smith Rd/W18th S. Street. South SW Cooper Ave. East SW Lago Street. North on SW Accipiter Place.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard