Get $15k with the CBH SUMMER LOVING PROMO NOW thru 6/30. The Violet 1893 is a good-sized home for those seeking a little room to move. This home features a large kitchen with an island. The kitchen opens into the dining room. Home includes upgraded cabinets, engineered vinyl plank flooring, dual vanity, and more. Photos are similar. All selections are subject to change, please call to verify.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,893 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,893 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #193
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 15W, Upper Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 240 SqFt Area
- 12L x 12W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 210 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,893 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Mountain Home. Main Street to Air Base Road. South on 5th W. West on SW Smith Rd/W18th S. Street. South SW Cooper Ave.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard