Are you looking for rim views? This 3 bedroom, 3 bath single level home has what you are looking for. Large kitchen with granite counter tops, tile back splash and dining area with a brick wood burning fireplace. Newly renovated laundry room and 3rd bathroom. Master suite has a walk in closet with a slider door leading to the deck. Backyard oasis includes mature landscaping, chicken coop, deck and views of the Emmett valley. Plenty room for RV parking and no HOA! New windows, HVAC system and LVP flooring throughout. Community water system costs $70/month. Located on the bench, in a quiet neighborhood. Minutes from town.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,937 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,937 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Emmett Independent District #221
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,937 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Garden, Views, Canyon Rim, Chickens, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Hwy 16, N Washington, L Sunset, L Lilac, L Lilac to address
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard