Fifty foot dome home at the top of Mores Creek Rim Ranch subdivision. Views out of every window! Home needs some love but the basics are here! Almost 4500 square feet of livable, usable space! Five bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms! Elevator from the base level the way to the top, makes it easy! Three car garage or shop, plus bonus garage/wood shed area. Extensive decking, inground pool, and did I mention views? The elk love to rest under the trees but don't like horns honking or close up looks! The lower level is really a walk out basement and could be separate living space! Lots of potential here!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
Community Service, Well
4,497 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Mores Creek Rim
4,497 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Basin School District #72
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,147 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Wood Burning Stove, Other.
- Accessible Elevator Installed.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Family Room, Rec/Bonus, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Laminate Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Pool Description
- In Ground, Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Horses, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens, Cul-De-Sac, Winter Access.
Hiway 21 to More's Creek Rim Ranch rd, right on Paloma, right on Norwood to end of rd
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard